Quechan Casino Resort on schedule for mid-2009 opening
300 Free Slots
NO SIGN-UP at Bovada! $3,000 Welcome Bonus.
US Players Welcome.
300 Free Slots + Casino Games ... No Sign-Up!
PLAY FREE AT BOVADA! Select Practice Play
or Real Play
on all newest slots, blackjack, craps, keno, poker, video poker and roulette games.
US Players Welcome
September 29, 2008
YUMA - Construction of the new Quechan Casino Resort is now 65 percent complete.
It is located off Interstate 8 at the Algodones exit six miles west of Yuma and
halfway between San Diego and Phoenix.
The 297,0000-square-foot resort will cost $200 million to build. When finished,
the current California Paradise Casino will be converted into a community center
for tribal members. The Arizona Paradise Casino will remain open.
Tribal president Mike Jackson Sr. said, "It will be beautiful," Jackson said of
the resort, "and it's state of the art. It's not just a casino but an
entertainment center. It will be the first of its kind in Yuma and Imperial
counties. I know people are looking for something to do. I invite people to come
and enjoy it."
Felix Montague, chairman of the Quechan construction committee, said, "I feel
this project has been one of the most challenging we've faced. I want to thank
our grandfathers for their persistence in fighting for these lands. This project
is a hallmark of economic development by the tribe. It will be a lifeline for
our future generations."
• 990 vegas-style slot machines
• 24 table games
• 10 live poker tables
RESTAURANTS & BARS.
• 278-seat cafe-style restaurant open 24 hours
• Two-station food court with dedicated patron seating
• 170-seat sports bar with stage and a circular bar
• 22,500 square feet of space divisible into up to six smaller sections
• Permanent stage, sound and light system
• Concerts, trade shows, conferences and much more
• Concert capacity - 2,300
• Banquet capacity - 850
• 166 rooms with 8 suites
• Swimming pool with private cabanas and a lazy river for guests
Return to Arizona Casinos