RESORTS WORLD CASINO
110-00 Rockaway Blvd.
Jamaica, NY 11420
Located next to JFK Airport
Opened October 28, 2011
Open daily 8:00 AM to 4:00 AM
TIMES SQUARE CASINO - First Floor
2,200 slot machines
FIFTH AVENUE CASINO - Second Floor
2,245 slot machines
260 electronic table games
Aqueduct Buffet - 400-seat international buffet
Genting Palace Restaurant - fine-dining Chinese cuisine
RW Prime - featuring steaks, seafood.
Bar 360 - live concerts
Travel by Subway
- The A train to Aqueduct North Conduit Avenue.
- The A train north-bound only to the Aqueduct Racetrack Station.
Subway stops at this station only on race days from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Courtesy bus service is available to the Admission Gate from the subway.
Resorts World New York Shuttle Bus
- Resorts World New York Shuttle Bus
Regular shuttle service from Aqueduct North Conduit Subway Station
Travel by Bus
- Area serviced via Q7, Q11, Q37, Q41.
Travel by Car
- From the Van Wyck: Exit 3, Linden Blvd. and follow signs to track.
- From the Belt Parkway: East-bound Exit 19.
West-bound Exit 18-B (Lefferts Blvd.).
Then, follow signs to track.
- From Manhattan:
Midtown Tunnel to the LIE-East (or the Triborough Bridge to the Grand Central) to the Van Wyck South
Exit #3 Linden Blvd.
Turn right on Linden and follow signs to track.
2 new gaming floors hosting 4,525 VLTs
2,100-space parking garage
New pedestrian bridge to the Aqueduct subway station
New porte cochere will be added
Completion of abatement activities