Wisconsin's 2007 Indian gaming revenues $1.3 billion - up 7.3%
300 Free Slots
NO SIGN-UP at Bovada! $3,000 Welcome Bonus.
US Players Welcome.
300 Free Slots + Casino Games ... No Sign-Up!
PLAY FREE AT BOVADA! Select Practice Play
or Real Play
on all newest slots, blackjack, craps, keno, poker, video poker and roulette games.
US Players Welcome
August 26, 2008
EAU CLAIRE, WI - Wisconsin's 27 Indian casinos generated $1.335 billion in total
revenues in 2007, an increase of 7.3 percent. The statistics were reported this
month in "Casino City's Indian Gaming Industry Report".
The report says the number of gaming machines in Wisconsin's Indian casinos rose
to 16,810 in 2007, up 7.6 percent, and the number of table games rose to 316, up
Continued growth is expected due to these developments in the state:
• The Potawatomi Bingo Casino in Milwaukee doubled its number of gaming machines
• The Mohican North Star Casino and Bingo near Shawano is expanding for more
• Ho-Chunk Nation's new facility near Wittenberg will open in October.
• The new Hole in the Wall Casino in Danbury will expanding its gaming area and
open a new hotel by December.
• The Menominee Casino Bingo Hotel near Keshena will expand its gaming floor and
hotel by 2009-2010.
• The Federal Bureau of Indian Affairs is considering a proposal from the Bad
River and St. Croix Chippewa bands to build a casino in Beloit.
• The Federal Bureau of Indian Affairs is considering a proposal from the
Menominee tribe to convert the greyhound track in Kenosha into a casino.
Return to Wisconsin Casinos.