OKLAHOMA CITY, OK - State Treasurer Scott Meacham estimates that 25 percent of all Oklahoma casino revenues come from out-of-state gamblers at Indian casinos near the Texas, Kansas and Missouri state lines. That might be a "modest estimate" he said.ARKANSAS BORDER
There are four casinos along U.S. Highway 77 near the Kansas border:
1. Native Lights Casino (Tonkawa Tribe)
2. Southwind Casino (Kaw Nation of Oklahoma)
3. Lil' Bit of Paradise Casino (Otoe-Missouria Tribe of Oklahoma)
4. First Council Casino (Otoe-Missouria Tribe of Oklahoma)
5. Future - Fancy Dance Casino (Ponca Tribe of Oklahoma)
The Quapaw Tribe is building a $300 million Downstream Casino Resort on three parcels of land in Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri. The casino will be on the Oklahoma parcel.
The Kiowas and the Comanches, operate casinos in Devol. The only major highway without a casino near the border is Interstate 40 in western Oklahoma crossing into Texas.
Return to Oklahoma Casinos home page.
Most players - Most visits